Pro tennis returns to Vermont
Clear your calendar: pro tennis is back in Stowe this August for five days of fun! Join the Player Party on Saturday night, then take your seats for matches beginning Sunday and ending with the Championship on Wednesday. The Stowe Mountain Lodge Classic will feature Frances Tiafoe, Yoshihito Nishioka, and other Top 100 ATP athletes!
The Stowe Mountain Lodge Classic is a warmup exhibition tournament for the US Open. The 2018 event will be held from August 18–22 at the beautiful Stowe Mountain Lodge. There, at the base of Vermont’s highest peak, Mt. Mansfield, lies Spruce Peak Stadium, the most beautiful and intimate venue in tennis. This year’s event will feature more ATP players (eight rather than six), a more competitive draw (with $35,000 in prize money), and the same amazing atmosphere of the inaugural event.
Stowe Mountain Lodge Classic travel packages
With the Stowe Mountain Lodge Classic travel package, you’re not only attending an exclusive pro tournament featuring world-class ATP players battling it out in an intimate stadium. You’ll also experience a private clinic on Spruce Peak Stadium Court with a view of the charming Green Mountains, a stay at the 5-star Stowe Mountain Lodge, dining in some of New England’s best restaurants, and relaxing in the beautiful setting of Stowe, Vermont.
Check in: Friday, August 17th, 2018
Check out: Wednesday, August 22nd, 2018
- Five nights at the beautiful Stowe Mountain Lodge in a Timberline studio with a king bed and a queen pullout
- Four days of ticketing in the VIP North section, behind the baseline with access to the Spruce Peak Viewing Lounge (Sunday through Wednesday)
- An invitation to the Saturday evening Player Party
- Tennis clinic on Saturday on Spruce Peak Stadium Court, run by a Stowe Mountain Lodge Classic pro
- Commemorative SMLC hat
- Services of Stowe Mountain Lodge Classic staff
To book your Stowe Mountain Lodge Classic experience or get more information, visit stowetennis.com or call us directly at .